Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Bridal Shower Food Signs


Continuing on with the bridal shower journey of creatives, I worked on some food signs today. With the list of food and drinks items each bridesmaid is in charge of, I used them to create tags that will be placed next to its dish or drink the day of.

Materials:
- scissors
- cardstock paper
- printer paper
- flowers
- hot glue gun
- double-sided tape

With those materials, I started off with a 4x2.5 in size to design on Illustrator. I created a navy border with the name of the dish or drink within it. I printed them out on 2 sheets total and cut them out. Afterwards, I used double-sided tape to place each name onto a pink cardstock paper slightly larger than the 4x2.5in card, then took that to place on a white card that was folded in half so it could stand. My final touches were using the glue gun to put on small flowers I got from Michael's. I coordinated each type of dish with certain flowers - for example, the main courses had all three colored flowers (yellow, pink, and blue - wedding colors).


No comments:

Post a Comment